- Over 30 years experience in Water Leak Detection.
- The team compose of Highly Qualified Technicians to conduct the leak locate.
- Great Customer Service and Workmanship Guaranteed on all our services.
- Top of the line Leak Location Equipment.
Save Time, Money, and Resources
1. Certified Experts
Over 30 years of experience in water leak detection
2. Quality Services
Workmanship Guaranteed with our Highly Qualified Technicians
3. Advanced Technologies
We use the latest equipment and technologies. Most plumbing companies do not have the technology to perform non-invasive leak detection
Water Leak Detection
- We provide leak detection services by using the latest non-invasive technologies
We found your underground leak, so what’s next?
- We use a marker to indicate where the hidden leak is, so you can bring in a plumber to replace/repair the water line
- Most plumbing companies do not have the technology to preform non-invasive leak detection
In-Line Sewer Inspection
- Preparing to sell your home? Or think you might have a sewer leak? We provide in-line camera inspections so you can rest easy knowing the integrity of your outgoing sewage system
“I have used Abra Leak Detection recently to find a leak under my parquet floor, their service was fantastic. The engineer was efficient, friendly and professional. The leak was found and repaired the same day, I would highly recommend their services.”
“It was my first time using Abra Leak Detection and the guys they have sent was professional, polite and knowledgeable. When my builders had a problem with the old and rubbish pipework in my ex-local authority house while fitting a kitchen, Abra Leak Detection had someone there within a couple of hours. The guy was kind to stay all of the rest of the day with all of the things that needed doing, and he did a great job of sorting them out – even my builders were impressed. Thank you!”
“The kind of company that you want to work on those nasty water damages in your home. They are very reliable and their work is impeccable. I can’t think of anything that can fault them. They don’t waste any time and always give good results within the time frame. They provide a very high-standard quality of work.”
Abra used the “Magic Wand” to trace and find this leak under about 120 Ft of trees and lawn. The leak was caused by a Split Pipe due to Rock Compression
A storage company received notice from the water company that they had a leak, we used the necessary technologies to locate the leak since it was located along a 70 Ft water line underneath cement
Rising Bubbles indicate a leak is present
Non-invasive leak detection, gone are the days where you have to rip apart your yard to find leaks, we are now able to use sonic technologies to locate your water leak. Helping you to save money by avoiding unnecessary digging and maintaining the integrity of your property!
- We utilize the latest Sonic Leak Detection technology to find your leak!
- When necessary we use a Nitrogen Mixture – Nitrogen is a very small, high energy molecule that is very difficult to contain. It is not damaging and when coming out of a pipe or line, it uses that energy to escape to the atmosphere aiding in precisely detecting the underground leak location.
Leak locate using Nitrogen Mixture
- When you turn off all the water in your house the meter is still running
- Your water bill increases in cost – but you cannot find any leaks in common places
- You notice constant stagnant groundwater on your property
- (Insert water meter video) – Water Meter running after shutting off main water line indicates there is an hidden underground water leak
Common indicators include:
- Unpleasant Odor
- Pooling of septic waste in your yard
- High water bill
- Rodent problems or insect infestations
- Slow drainage of household drains
- Green and lush patches of grass in the yard (since sewage is a fertilizer)
- Sewage backups
- Sewer leaks of any size destroy hardwood floors, sheet-rock on your walls, carpets, paint and every other place in your home you could think of.
- Abra will assist in locating your sewer leak as quickly as possible by determining if the leak is underground (sewer) or in a waste-line (wall)
- When you notice a hint of backed up sewer lines or a sewer leak, call the professionals at Abra.