The sooner you act and get your water leak located, the more money and resources you can save. Over time a water leak can generate very expensive damage to your home or business on top of high water bills.
First Signs of a Water Leak
- Unusually high water bill
- Water meter still running when all water off
- Low water pressure or volume
- Musty odor or mold
- Sound of running water when everything is off
- Unusual soft or wet areas in the yard
- Alert from the utility company about potential water leak
First Signs of a Sewer Line Leak
- Unpleasant Odor
- Pooling of septic waste in your yard
- Rodent problems or insect infestations
- Slow drainage of household drains
- Green and lush patches of grass in the yard (since sewage is a fertilizer)
- Sewage backups
Inside or Outside Water Leak
If you verify you have a leak or if you are still unsure, we recommend contacting a professional to locate the water leak for you.
Abra’s priority is to help you save your time, money, and resources.
Available 24/7 for Emergency Leak Detection Service
Same Day Response
We Over Deliver!
⭐️Fast Response and Service
⭐️Great Customer Service
⭐️Top of the line Equipments
⭐️Highly trained Technicians
⭐️Trusted Over 30+ Years
⭐️Licensed & Fully Insured
Area we serve
Tacoma WA, Kent WA, SeaTac WA, Des Moines WA, Renton WA, Federal Way WA, Auburn WA, Seattle WA, Puyallup WA, Fife WA, Parkland WA