Sewer leaks can be a serious safety hazard damaging your property. There are a few signs to look for, that can indicate a potential sewer leak. At Abra Leak Detection, we use non-invasive video inspection to find potential problems or leaks in your sewer line.
Why inspecting my Sewer Line?
There are two main reasons to have your sewer line inspected:
- You are buying a new home and you want to be sure the sewer line is in good standing before finalizing the purchase.
- You are having unpleasant odors, sewage backups, etc… and you want to locate the issue to fix it.
The video inspection will give you clear footage of the inside of your property's sewer line.
Any leaks, tree roots, or blockages will be visible in the footage, and accurately located.
First signs of a sewer line leak
- Unpleasant Odor
- Pooling of septic waste in your yard
- Rodent problems or insect infestations
- Slow drainage of household drains
- Green and lush patches of grass in the yard (since sewage is a fertilizer)
- Sewage backups
Non-invasive and highly effective solution
Video inspection gives you visual access in real-time to assess the condition of your sewer-line and other pipelines. It is cost-effective and non-invasive service that can spot problems early on and can give you a clear picture of where the problem is and what repairs are required.
If you believe you have a leak or you are unsure, we recommend contacting a professional to locate the water leak for you.
Abra’s priority is to help you save your time, money, and resources.
Available 24/7 for Emergency Leak Detection Service
Same Day Response
We Over Deliver!
⭐️Fast Response and Service
⭐️Great Customer Service
⭐️Top of the line Equipments
⭐️Highly trained Technicians
⭐️Trusted Over 30+ Years
⭐️Licensed & Fully Insured
Area we serve
Tacoma WA, Kent WA, SeaTac WA, Des Moines WA, Renton WA, Federal Way WA, Auburn WA, Seattle WA, Puyallup WA, Fife WA, Parkland WA