Be sure your insurance covers Water Leaks!
You don’t want to get a bad surprise, after a natural disaster or plumbing emergency, that your current homeowner insurance is not covering your water leak damages..
It is important to do some regular maintenance on your plumbing system and act quickly if you think that you are subject to a water leak. We have few articles that can help you here
What to do if a Water Pipe burst?
- Turn the water shutoff valve off, you can learn how to locate it here.
- If your electrical is at risk, turn the power off in the affected area.
- Call Thriftway Plumbing to fix your leak.
- span style=”font-weight: 400;”>While you are waiting for the plumber to arrive, take pictures of the area, as it will be useful while you are processing your claim with your insurance.
- Call your Insurance Rep to start filling a claim and learn about the procedure.
Confirm with your Insurance Rep, depending on your homeowner insurance, flooding due to natural disasters can be covered. Plumbing problems that rise due to poor maintenance are usually not covered by your insurance. Having your pipes and plumbing inspected and cleaned every year can help you to protect your home.
If you verify you have a leak or you are unsure, we recommend contacting a professional to locate the water leak for you.
Abra’s priority is to help you save your time, money, and resources.
Available 24/7 for Emergency Leak Detection Service
Same Day Response
We Over Deliver!
⭐️Fast Response and Service
⭐️Great Customer Service
⭐️Top of the line Equipments
⭐️Highly trained Technicians
⭐️Trusted Over 30+ Years
⭐️Licensed & Fully Insured
Area we serve
Tacoma WA, Kent WA, SeaTac WA, Des Moines WA, Renton WA, Federal Way WA, Auburn WA, Seattle WA, Puyallup WA, Fife WA, Parkland WA