How to spot a concrete or slab leak?
In some constructions, pips are buried under the concrete foundation or under driveways or outdoor decks making it harder to detect and find.
There are few indications that can lead to believe that you have a water leak under your concrete or slab:
- Slab moving and cracking: this can be a sign that the ground underneath is moving or changing composition due to water leak.
- Wet or warm spot on the concrete slab: this can be a sign that the ground is saturated in water.
- When all water is off, you can hear a sound of running water: this can be a sign that there is a leak somewhere in the system. Learn more about this here
- Notice a change of water pressure: if all the sudden your water pressure is going down, this can be a sign that the plumbing system is leaking somewhere.
- The most obvious one is when you see your water bill going up without purposely using more water.
If you verify you have a leak or you are unsure, we recommend contacting a professional to locate the water leak for you.
Abra’s priority is to help you save your time, money, and resources.
Available 24/7 for Emergency Leak Detection Service
Same Day Response
We Over Deliver!
⭐️Fast Response and Service
⭐️Great Customer Service
⭐️Top of the line Equipments
⭐️Highly trained Technicians
⭐️Trusted Over 30+ Years
⭐️Licensed & Fully Insured
Area we serve
Tacoma WA, Kent WA, SeaTac WA, Des Moines WA, Renton WA, Federal Way WA, Auburn WA, Seattle WA, Puyallup WA, Fife WA, Parkland WA